On this shared group Waiheke Wine Tour discover Waiheke’s more remote Eastern End, which boasts rolling hillsides, farmlands and picturesque vineyards.
- Small group afternoon tour (max 10 people).
- Includes a visit to three “off the beaten track” boutique vineyards.
- Craft Beer tasting at a micro-brewery.
- Vineyard platter lunch at Passage Rock Winery.
Why choose Ananda Tours for your Waiheke Wine Tour
- Locally owned and operated family business.
- Most experienced tour company on the Island - Over 20 years.
- We own our own vehicles which are modern, clean and well maintained.
- We go the extra mile and offer flexibility and professionalism.
- Close relationships with all the vineyards to ensure you get the best experience.
- Pick up from any accommodation.
$220 per person
(maximum group size: 10).
Includes tasting charges and platter-style lunch but not your ferry tickets.
For groups of 4 or more:
Winter: 1st May – 22nd Oct - On request
Available on Wednesdays to Sundays until further notice.
Times: DEPART: 12.00PM FULLERS FERRY EX-AUCKLAND - RETURN: 6.45PM.
Note: Itineraries may change according to seasonal vineyard availability.Tour requires minimum of 2 people to run.Please note that our group tours are not suitable for guests travelling with children under the age of 10 years. If you wish to make a booking, please contact us
about a private tour.
A booking fee applies if booking online. Contact us directly
if you wish to avoid this charge.